In connection with the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC, we inform you that the controller of your personal data is:
J&A work Joanna Fait
Ul. Solownia 6
Contact the data controller
In all matters related to data protection, you can contact us by email at:
Period of personal data processing
Your personal data processed on the basis of the contract, will be processed for the period necessary for the execution of the contract, and after its termination for the period required by law. Personal data processed on the basis of consent will be processed until it is revoked.
Transfer of personal data
The recipients of your personal data are:
- entities providing consulting/legal assistance, auditing services, entities conducting payment activities.
- External entities providing IT support and ICT systems for the administrator, providing us with ICT tools, entities providing technical support services for the software in which personal data is stored, server provider;
- Entities that provide us with accounting services;
- Entities offering you work related to us by contract;
Entitlements available to you
As a Data Controller, we provide you with the following rights, in the exercise of which you can make a request:
- Request from the Administrator to access, rectify, delete or restrict the processing of your personal data,
- Data transfer.
- The right to object to the processing of data when it is done on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
If our use of your data is not necessary for the performance of a contract, performance of a legal obligation, or is not our legitimate interest, we may ask for your consent to a specific way of processing your data . You can withdraw the consent you have given at any time this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent given before its withdrawal
You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of your data violates the law.
The Administrator shall endeavor to provide all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable laws.
Method of processing personal data.
Personal data can be processed manually or electronically.